7 May 2018

Lord Shiva & Parvati (Shakti) - Acrylic Painting on Canvas

Lord Shiva Parvati Acrylic Painting on Canvas by Shivani
Shiva is forever in union with Shakti (Parvati)
This painting signifies the Shiva Shakti: the union of sacred masculine and feminine consciousness that lies within us and throughout the Cosmos.

In this divine sacred union, Shiva and Shakti make up the half-woman lord known as Ardhanarishvara.

This painting illustrates how Shakti, the female principle of God, is inseparable from Shiva, the male principle of God. Shiva is the divine masculine force, responsible for the change in every aspect including the shedding of old habits and attachments. Shakti is the divine feminine force, manifesting to restore balance.

It's not a perfect one, however, the more I paint, the more I admire art. I am not a great artist though painting makes me a happier person.

Stay tuned for my next painting! 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get in touch (I would love to hear from you!)