30 Jan 2017

A Beautiful and Adventurous Trip to Tbilisi (Georgia)

Kartlis Deda in Tbilisi, Georgia

It was my first trip with my husband to Tbilisi, Georgia. On 5th July 2016, we flew from Dubai to Tbilisi, Georgia. No wonder that tourism in Georgia is growing at a very fast pace with so many places to visit there. If you are planning a trip to Georgia, it will absolutely blow your mind with its extraordinary beauty.

My first visit to Tbilisi with my husband was a remarkable experience, that I will never forget.

After being quite confused about planning this trip, we finally booked our flight tickets and made hotel reservations for the 2nd week of July 2016. With a stay at Orion Old Town hotel in Tbilisi, we found that the hotel is located in the center of Tbilisi. It is only a 2-minute walk from Avlabari Metro Station, and the hotel offers a lounge area & free WiFi also. Hurray! Can't get better than this.

Read about my whole trip here: A Beautiful and Adventurous Trip to Tbilisi (Georgia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get in touch (I would love to hear from you!)