29 Jan 2017

My 1st Canvas Painting: Silhouette Painting

Hey, I am back... with my new painting after a long time. But this time, there is something different about this painting. Guess what?? It's a Canvas Painting! Or I must say "My 1st Canvas Painting".

No matter what, my passion for drawing and painting will never fade. Although I am too busy managing a job and family, I can always find time for my passion. And the reason is - "I am an Art Lover".

Well, I am not an expert but yes I paint with my soul. And the more I paint, the more I admire art.

So, here it is...
My 1st Silhouette Painting with Acrylic on Canvas. And now it is perfectly ready to be hung on a perfect wall in my house.

Canvas Painting by Shivani Chaudhary


No matter how much I write but the words can never sum up my feelings for art.

Keep reading my blog and don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get in touch (I would love to hear from you!)